- Grease for Saline Conditions
- Lubrication of open gears, wire ropes, plain and ball bearings, hinges and winches in ship cranes, under water and off-shore equipment.
- Lubrication of wet areas of textile plants.
|Fields of application||Attributes/Approvals||Constitutions|
|, , , , , , , , , ,||, , ,||
|NLGI Class DIN 51818||1 - 2|
|Worked Penetration||285 - 315
DIN ISO 2137
|Drop Point ASTM D 2265||>+110°C|
|Operating Temperature Range||-25°C to +80°C|
Advantages and Benefits
- Best as a water resisting grease for parts above and below water surface
- High efficiency by providing optimal wear and corrosion protection
- Provides excellent corrosion protection of all types of moving parts in saline atmosphere or being subjected to continuous water impact like at channel works