- Synthetic High-Temperature Grease
A synthetic high-temperature grease for the lubrication of
- Roller and plain bearings subjected to high temperatures, corrosive environment and sliding speeds.<
- Bearings exposed to high temperatures like those in annealing and drying furnaces, rotating kilns, cooling beds, conveyors, hot air blowers, special electric motors and exhaust fans for aggressive media.
|Fields of application||Attributes/Approvals||Constitutions|
|, , , , , , ,||, ,||
Light Coloured Smooth Grease
|NLGI Class DIN 51818||1 - 2|
|Worked Penetration||290 - 310
DIN ISO 2137
|Drop Point||>+240°C DIN ISO 2176|
|Operating Temperature Range||-30°C to +200°C Short term upto +230°C|
Advantages and Benefits
- The synthetic grease remains in smooth condition without forming hard deposits<
- Performs efficiently at high temperatures - even when it exceeds rated temperature for short periods of time, it leaves only insignificant residues.
- Best used for extremely temperature stressed bearings exposed to corrosive environment.
- Maintains high efficiency even in the presence of water, shields bearings from harmful contamination