- Multi-Purpose Fluid Grease
A synthetic fluid grease for
- Gears boxes which cannot be filled with oil.
- Central lubrication systems and piston distributors
- High-speed lubricant for small-sized gears in electrical tools, drive shafts, etc.
- Heavy duty geared engines, toothed wheel , and worm gearings.
|Fields of application||Attributes/Approvals||Constitutions|
|, , ,||,||
|NLGI Class DIN 51818||00|
|Worked Penetration||400 - 430 DIN ISO 2137|
|Drop Point||>+160°C DIN ISO 2176|
|Operating Temperature Range||-30°C to +120°C|
Advantages and Benefits
- Wear reduction even at high loads
- Long service life
- Resistance to oxidation and ageing
- Avoids leakages in the event of minor seal damages
- Flowing property ensures steady flow back from inner casing walls