- Silicone Paste
A translucent silicone-based paste used in
- Moisture-proof dielectric seals for ignition systems, electrical systems and electronic equipment
- Switches, cables and cable connector
- Battery terminals, rubber and plastic
- Electric insulators and ceramic bushes
|Fields of application||Attributes/Approvals||Constitutions|
|Operating Temperature Range||-50°C to +200°C|
|Worked Penetration||200 - 260 (UW) DIN ISO 2137|
|Drop Point||>+250°C DIN ISO 2176|
Advantages and Benefits
- It readily wets and adheres to dry surfaces of metal, ceramic, rubber, plastic, etc.
- Protects and maintains flexibility and resilience of rubbers, plastics, etc.
- Highly resistant to tracking and other effects of corona discharge
- Prevents flashovers, minimises electrical leakages – Dielectric strength of 10 kV / mm