- Silicone Oils
As a silicone based mould release agent for injection moulding and extrusion of plastics.
- As a lubricant for the insertion of rubber profile sections in window and door systems
- Made out of plastic and aluminum.
- As a protective film to prevent the sticking of plastic sheets in presses.
- As a lubricant for cutting edges of tools used in cutting paper and cardboard.
- For lubricating rubber and plastic components.
|Fields of application||Attributes/Approvals||Constitutions|
|, , , , , , ,||, , ,||
|Viscosity at +40°C||
OKS 1010/0 - 10 mm²/s
OKS 1020/0 - 20 mm²/s
OKS 1050/0 - 50 mm²/s
OKS 1010/00 - 100 mm²/s
OKS 1000/150 - 150 mm²/s
OKS 1035/1 - 350 mm²/s
OKS 1050/1 - 500 mm²/s
OKS 1010/2 - 1000 mm²/s
OKS 1020/2 - 2000 mm²/s
OKS 1050/2 - 5000 mm²/s
OKS 10125/2 - 12500 mm²/s
|ASTM D 445|
|Density||0.95 - 0.97 g / cc at 25°C|
|ASTM D 92|
Advantages and Benefits
- High efficiency because of excellent netting of the surface and building of extremely thin lubricating films
- Seperating effect with antistatic properties
- Manifold applications for permanent lubrication, protection, maintaining and impregnation
- Neutral behaviour against plastic and elastomers
- Resistant against water and atmospheric influences