- Food Grade Grease
A food grade grease ideal for
- filling and packing machinery and sliding points at low temperature.
- For valves and bearings in the food industry where there is a likelihood of the grease coming in contact with foodstuff.
- For breweries as a low temperature grease.
- Also for applications where the grease comes in contact with water, solvent, rubber and plastics.
|Fields of application||Attributes/Approvals||Constitutions|
|, , , , ,||, , , ,||
|NLGI Class DIN 51818||2|
|Worked Penetration||265 - 295|
|ASTM D 217|
|Drop Point ASTM D 566||>+185°C|
|Operating Temperature Range||-60°C to +120°C|
Advantages and Benefits
- Non-toxic, tasteless and odourless
- Does not get washed off by water or solvents
- Prevents embrittling of rubber parts at low temperatures
- Does not affect foaming properties of beer
- Food grade approval from LGA
- DN Factor of 1,000,000
- NSF Reg. No. 137708 H2