- Multi-Silicone Grease, NLGI-Class 1
Sealant and lubricant for cold and hot-water valves in plumbing and heating sector,
in vehicle heating or cooling circuits, ground seals on glass taps and desiccators.
For lubricating O-rings and rubber seals during assembly and operation, as well as
plastic parts of all kinds.
|NLGI Class DIN 51818||1|
|UnWorked Penetration||270 - 305|
|DIN ISO 2137|
|Operating Temperature Range||-40°C to +200°C|
Advantages and Benefits
- Highly effective due to excellent adhesion on all materials.
- Neutral behaviour with regard to plastics and elastomers.
- Consistent properties without drying out, hardening or bleeding.
- Resistant to cold and hot water, as well as acetone, ethanol, ethylene glycol, glycerine and methanol.
- Toxicologically harmless as defined in Sec. 31, Para. 1 of German Foodstuffs and Essential Commodities Act.
- Ingredients are acc. to FDA-instructions CFR 178.3570 approved for use in food processing industry.