OKS HD 1250 MO
- High Performance EP Grease
- Lubricate roller and plain bearings exposed to high or severely high load.
- Also for lubricating low speed bearings subjected to shock loads.
- Reduces friction and wear on mechanisms exposed to very high loads and prevents bearing abrasive build up and corrosion.
- Provides lubrication also in the presence of water
|Fields of application||Attributes/Approvals||Constitutions|
Grey - Black
|NLGI Class DIN 51818||2|
|Worked Penetration||265 - 295|
|ASTM D 217|
|Drop Point ASTM D 2265||>+180°C|
|Operating Temperature Range||+20°C to +120°C|
Advantages and Benefits
- Solid lubricants ensure emergency running properties
- High base oil visocity and water resistance soap texture is specifically suited for heavily loaded low speed bearings operating under normal and possibly shock load conditions
- Four ball test weld load of >4000 N