- Mould Release Agent Silicone Free, chlorinated solvent free
Mould Release Agent
- Clean separation of plastic material from the mould - in processing of printed / painted plastics. Can also be used in the welding industry (electric and shielded arc welding)
- As an anti-spatter spray
- As a nozzle spray to increase the durability of the welding nozzles and avoid obstructions of the pistol orifices in the automatic welding installations.
Advantages and Benefits
- Ensures metallizing without any difficulties of adhesion
- Allows easy painting and printing on plastic components and parts
- The thin film ensures that the probability of stains is minimal
- The silicon free nature ensures adherence of paint / ink
- Environmentally friendly, does not contain harmful chlorinated solvents - Particularly relevant in export of plastic components to Europe, where components manufactured with materials containing chlorinated solvents are banned.
- Economy of time in welding applications as an Anti Spatter
- Optimum Surface Coverage - 50 sft. per can