- Heavy Duty Corrosion Inhibiting Spray
- Protects uncovered surfaces, readily accessible interior surfaces of machines, pipes, heat exchangers, boilers, turbines, transformers etc., during standby, storage or shipping even in outdoor environment.
- Protects metals parts, components or assemblies between processing or machine steps.
- Protects external and internal surfaces of equipments on offshore drilling and production platforms.
- Protects wire ropes, cables, wires, chains, transmissions, hydraulic pistons, cylinders and structural components.
- Also used as an equipment undercoating.
Advantages and Benefits
- Is an removable coating that provides optimal corrosion protection for metals exposed to indoor as well as outdoor environment
- Provides semi-dry translucent film
- Moisture displacing and penetrating film
- Thermally stable coating over a broad range of temperatures
- Excellent UV and Salt spray resistance
- Prevents galvanic corrosion between dissimilar metals
- Conforms to MIL-C-16173 D (Grades 1 and 2)